Young Ambassadors Brass Band of Great Britain

YABB are touring USA & Canada again from 1st - 15th August and are looking for some players to complete it's line up.

We're after players of Championship section standard between the ages of 18 -35 and currently have vacancies for Basses (Bb & Eb), Cornets and a Solo Horn player.

The cost of the trip is £430 and the schedule is as follows :-

Aug 1st Fly London to Boston
Aug 2nd Springfield, Ma / Danbury, Ct
Aug 3rd Springfield, Ma
Aug 4th Albany/Lake George, NY
Aug 5th Albany/Lake George, NY
Aug 6th Buffalo, NY
Aug 7th Buffalo NY / St Catharines, Ont
Aug 8th Weston, Ont
Aug 9th Guelph, Ont
Aug 10th Burlington, Ont
Aug 11th Niagara Falls, Ont
Aug 12th Weedsport, NY
Aug 13th Weedsport, NY
Aug 14th Fly Boston to London

If you are interested then please mail me some details about yourself to

YABBGB@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):