Next couple of weeks

I'm about to visit India for the next couple of weeks on business.

This shouldn't impact the mailing list which has been running on
auto-pilot pretty much since I went broadband a few months ago. It also
shouldn't affect other automated services such as the NNTP service,
Event's Diary, Webmail and web site. But sod's law may say otherwise. If
the list does go down and you want to get something out quick either use
David Sheedy's MSN forum, or a temporary forum I've set up at
cgi.bandsman.co.uk/forum. Having said that I should be able to check
everything from India: if I have the time since I can always SSH in (sorry
about the technobabble) and sort things out remotely.

Services that need my intervention, vacancies, the RSS news feed,
re-spidering of the search engine, mailing list archive, and the band
database will of course not be updated, but the business side of things
(music sales and the like) shouldn't be affected.

Cross fingers and wish me luck!

-Nigel

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):