Brass Band and Piano

Hello

a few months ago I asked for pieces for Brass Band and Piano and got a lot
of recommendations (thanks to all...)

Now we want to choose the most suitable pieces, and therefore we need some
details: Where we can order the pieces, the difficulty and duration of them
and perhaps where we can find a recording of it.

Here is the list of your recommendations:

	Title					Comp/Arr
- Rhapsody in Blue			Gershwin/Ashmore
- Rhapsody in Blue			Gershwin/Wilkinson
--> this would be our preferred piece, but which one is "better" (and
perhaps shorter - I think our audience will not hear the complete Rhapsody)

-	???					Ray Steadman Allan

- Concerto for BB and Piano	Mogen Andrensen

- Concertant for Piano and BB		Edward Gregson

- Scerzo					Litolf ??

- Concertabte for Piano and Band	Sparke

- Concerto for Piano and Band		Roy Newsome

- Magnificat				Eric Ball

- Grieg Piano Concerto A minor	Eric Leidzen

- Grieg Piano Concerto A minor	Ron Smart

- Artemis and Apollo			Marc Freeh

- Rhapsody for P. and Band		Gordon Jacob

Thank you in advance.

Thomas Buerger
kontakt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.blechblaskapelle.de

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):