Are there bands in Europe that could collaborate with us?

I will appreciate it very much if we would establish
links and collaborative efforts with any interested
Band in the western world.
We are a Ugandan Band established in 1999 with initial
musical instruments donated by a UK Youth Group.
We see that to continue with such progressive project,
we will need friendship with interested groups and
programs. Acquiring Musical materials here in Uganda
is next to impossible and we too love to establish a
music school to train more skilled people as these
facilities are lacking here.

Is any body there with any suggesstions to this?

Please you can see our site at

http://www.fdncuganda.8m.net

In there please see the photos page and see the
Ugandan band.

These links are very vital for both ends and we
treasure them in line with our objective of:

"Providing a link through which all people regardless
of race, tribe, can share through practical care and
ideas with focuss on social economic development.

Thanks,

Samuel Watulatsu.

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):