Re: Re: TEST PIECE RECORDINGS

--MS_Mac_OE_3136433291_47188_MIME_Part

Hi Colin

I take your point that there's any number of different interpretations of
any piece of music BUT to say that adding percussion not written by the
composer is one of them is incorrect. This is not a matter of
interpretation, but actually a breach of the composer's copyright (making it
technically illegal). Rather pedantic I admit, but nonetheless true. Thus,
some performances can be distinguished as 'wrong' and 'right'.

--
Aaron Lloydd

Trust Records
Morrison Music Trust
97 The Terrace
PO Box 10-143
Wellington
NEW ZEALAND

http://www.trustcds.com

Ph +64 4 473 5033
Fx +64 4 473 5066

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):