Re: Nigel Horne

  • To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Nigel Horne
  • From: Nigel Horne <njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:36:59 +0100

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,
	Toot-Sweet, instrument repairers, www.toot-sweet.co.uk,
	Free e-mail address with spam and virus removal, bandsman.co.uk/mail.htm

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):