Help - missing part - Black Magic Woman

Greetings all

We've recently come up missing on the 2nd Horn part of Peter Green's "Black
Magic Woman" - Eric Banks arrangement - published about 1970 by King Music,
later Bourne Music.

Anyone have a copy which they could perhaps scan and e-mail to me?  We'd be
most grateful.

[Not sure about consistent naming world-wide.  The 2nd horn part is for the
bottom horn - i.e. the other horn parts are Solo and 1st.]

Regards, David Smart

Principal Horn, Assistant Conductor
Manly District Band
manlybrassband@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://members.optushome.com.au/djsmart/ManlyBand/

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):