New Concert Hall

I hope that you don't mind me posting this message but I have been asked
to contact as many Bands as possible with regard to support for the
building of a New concert hall in Wigan.

If you could read the information below and reply directly to me I would
be obliged.
george.fairhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your time and all the best for the New year.

George Fairhurst
Pemberton Old Wigan Band
Hello George,

Nice to hear from you!

The Rotary Club started the campaign for the provision of a
theatre/concert hall in October. The latest item in the press is just
part of a public awareness campaign and the work continues.

We are acting as a completely independent body and have received support
from several organisations such as your own. Of course there is still
time to help. Can I suggest the following:-

1.    Obtain letters of support from as many bands / prominent people /
organisations as you possibly can and forward them to me (by 23rd
January).

2.    Visit our web site  www.rotary1280.org/wigan and click on the
theatre
campaign link. You can download a petition form from there. Fill in as
many as possible and return them to me by 23rd January at the latest. (
I know that the form is out of date but that is okay, the petition will
be handed in to the Council in the last week of January))

--
the views of Nigel Horne, NJH Music, or of any of the sponsors of the list. This
service runs on good faith, articles are NOT viewed or vetted before they are

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,
	Toot-Sweet, instrument repairers, www.toot-sweet.co.uk,
	Free e-mail address with spam and virus removal, bandsman.co.uk/mail.htm

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):