Re: Trombone Trio

I have 2 trombone trios and a trombone solo advertised on my website
www.colinbugby.co.uk .
They are:
Jitterbuggin' Jenny - a swinging trombone trio which could place for
Trombola
Splat - a jazz-fusion style trio - quite tricky but liked by members of
Kidlington Concert Brass
Meditation for Trombone - a slow piece with a decorated solo part

Mr C Takes a stroll - is a BBb or Eb bass solo (but could also be played on
bass trombone and there is a bass clef copy on the website).

For ALL the above pieces, the solo parts are downloadable from the website
and there are also links to retailers.

Colin Bugby