Re: Re: Trombone Trio

I believe, I remember hearing from someone, that a new trombone trio is soon
to be published by Crabtree Music Publications.   The title is "Holiday for
Trombones" and I think the arranger is Mark Freeh.   Also, regarding bass
trombone solos, there is a solo CD of Douglas Yeo, accompanied by Black Dyke
on the band accompaniments, entitled "Proclamation", a solo by Gordon
Langford.   Douglas Yeo is the bass trombonist with the Boston Symphony.
A bass trombone solo by Stephen Bulla is also featured.   That solo is
called "Rhapsody".