BB Finals on BBC Radio

--0-406416212-1098089015=:69937

Please note this below re- Radio 3 (BBC) also on Radio 2 at 9.30 next 2 Fridays (Frank Renton)

Rgds  J Gray Warwicks UK

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that parts of the British Brass Band Finals will be broadcast
Sunday 31 October 2004 in the "Short Series" slot at 15.30.

In the meantime, can I suggest that you keep up to date with the latest
scheduling information by visiting the following website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/schedule/index.shtml

Thank you again for taking the interest to contact Radio 3.

Best wishes

Radio 3 Information