Besson 700 Tenor Horn?

I've had an approach from someone wanting to sell two Besson 700 tenor
horns.  As I don't know the model at all, I'm interested in getting some
basic information about these horns.

Currently my band has one Sovereign and four Imperial horns in its arsenal
(with only the Sovereign and two of the Imperials in regular use).  The
Sovereign was reasonably new when I joined the band in 1988, but all the
Imperials are older.

>From what I can see from photographs, the 700 looks a lot like the
Sovereign, and nothing like the Imperials we have.

What I'm wanting to find out is where they fit relative to the instruments
we already have.  The Sovereign looks like it's still available and about
65% more expensive new than the 700.  I can't see Imperials in the price
list I've found.

The obvious additional question is: are they worth getting to replace the
Imperials we're currently using?  (From what I've heard, they're in very
good condition, but I haven't yet verified this.)  Note that replacement of
the Imperials with Sovereigns is not an option at this time.

TIA, Dave S