Bass Trombones

Hi all
Having played euphonium for 40 years i have now moved
onto Bass trombone, which i love.

But, I need help in the purchase of one. I bought a
Holton TR 181 but don't like it or the Conn 62H.

I was a very highly accomplished euph player and i
want a decent Bass trombone to play with my higher
section band. I want something that i can blow with
good tone and sound without vibrations just a solid
instrument with a solid sound and to last me the rest
of my playing days.
Can anyone help me please and give me first hand
advice on this most important decision that i have to
make.
Please contact me off list as not to clog it up at
brassarama@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers frustratingly

Dave Mildren