Contest announcement

Dear All,

The Oxford and District Brass Band Association are
holding their annual Brass Festival contest on Sunday
May 8th, 2005.

This is a solos, duet, quartet and small ensemble (max
15 players) contest, with sections for all age ranges.
There are also sections for percussionists (under 19
years), and adult "improvers" (players with less than
5 years experience). All entries welcome!

For more information please email me and I will  be
happy to forward all of the documentation.

Kind regards

Dave Roberts
Contest Secretary
ODBBA