New Website

Hello fellow Brass Banders.  The Oshawa Civic Band has a new website that
will be launched in the next couple of days.  The address is:
oshawacivicband.ca (there is a "place holder" there now, so if you go there
today or even tomorrow you won't get much).

If you would like me to add your bands site to our links page just drop me a
line and let me know.  On the flip side, if any of you are in charge of your
sites could you please add us to your links?  We'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks,

Andrew.

"Making Music makes you smarter!"

-The Coalition for Music Education in Canada