Antoine Courtois Bass Trombone 502R

Hi All
Due to a change of circumstances beyond my control i
have a NEW Courtois Bass Trombone 502R(This years
model) FOR SALE. Bb/F/Gb/Db plugs
I have blown it once, they retail at about £2500 but i
am open to offers. This is a top of the range
"Professional Model". A chance not to be missed!
Please contact me off list at brassarama~yahoo.co.uk
First come, first served.

Cheers

Dave Mildren