Re: B&H for sale

I think it's the music publishing company that's for sale, not the
instrument manufacturers who are no longer Boosey and Hawkes.

Still, I can't afford to invest that sort of money though.  But please note,
if anyone would like to offer me even just a couple of million for
www.dragonmusicpublishing.com I'd be sorely tempted!