Listen to the King George V Band, Mqabba-Malta on internet.

To all those interested.

Please log onto www.brasscast.com/main.htm

Thanks to Peter Ryan from the United States of America, there is a very
interesting podcast about our Society, Band and Village Feast.

Podcast in concern is dated 02 October 2005.

In addition I think you might be interested to know that this site
presents a weekly podcast featuring different bands from around the
world. It is estimated to reach over 4000 people around the world. One
can freely download the podcast to the PC hard drive or onto CD so that
to be able to listen at anytime.

On 02 October podcast there is plenty of info. read by Peter, an
interview, plus a couple of marches played by our Band.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Alfred Galea.

PS Please forward to all those who you think might be interested in
this. Thanks.