Bands In Orlando

Hi guys,

I asked this question before about five years ago when I last went to
Orlando but have in the mean time lost the answer, so apologies to all.

My partner and I are going on holiday at the end of next week for two
weeks to see Mickey Mouse and co and we would like to sit in (if
possible) with a band sometime during our stay in Orlando. Can somebody
please advise of possible bands and contact details for them.

Many Thanks - And well done to Leyland last weekend !!!!!!

Jonathan Steer