Re: Bands In Orlando

--0-1561515478-1129756233=:80001

Jonathan Steer <jonathon.steer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My partner and I are going on holiday at the end of next week for two
weeks to see Mickey Mouse and co and we would like to sit in (if
possible) with a band sometime during our stay in Orlando. Can somebody
please advise of possible bands and contact details for them.

Jonathan,

Brass Band of Central Florida (www.brassbandofcentralflorida.org) is the ticket for you.  BBCF just returned home a few weeks ago after having been the only American band participating in the British Open.  Kevin Cramer, solo horn, is probably the person to contact.

Enjoy your trip,

Steve Marcus
Co-Founder and BBb Bass, Chicago Brass Band
www.chicagobrassband.org

Steve Marcus
http://www.geocities.com/semarcus1/Steve_Marcus.html