U.S. Open

Hello all.  Just a reminder that the 3rd annual U.S. Open Brass Band
Championship will take place this weekend in Arlington Heights, a lovely
suburb of Chicago.  7 bands, including the defending champion and recent
entry to the British Open, Brass Band of Central Florida, will compete in an
entertainment format.  All info can be found at www.usopenbrass.org.

I will be there, and would love to meet some of the names I see on this list
if you are going to be there.  Don't forget Peggy Kinnanes Pub on Friday for
the Busker's Preview.  If you are there, give me a call on my cell at
519-429-4042.

Ian