Re: Re: [SPAM] Music

--------------050103000509070107040207

I have a recording of Call of the Sea from Radio 3, 21 Nov 1972, by
Morris Motors, conducted by Harry Mortimer. (Am I a hoarder, or what?).
It's on cassette tape, but I have the hardware and software to create a
WAV or MP3, which I could put up on my Web site. Can't imagine the BBC
would object after all these years. Shout if you're interested, and I'll
try and find the time to do it.

Bill

P.S. I'm pretty sure I was a contemporary of Ian's in the NYBB. Played
Call of the Sea twice, both under Eric Ball (Weymouth 1961, Portsmouth
1966). Beautiful piece.

--------------050103000509070107040207--