Re: A GALLIMAUFRY SUITE Philip Harper

Peter Ellery wrote:
Can anyone help......

I have had this work(Gallimaufry Suite) recommended to me, but haven't
heard it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for an MP3 or podcast or
something so I can have a listen before I purchase ?

I believe Philip Harper is with Polysteel Band (www.polysteelband.co.uk),
if you contact them they should be able to put you in touch with him; he
should then be able to point you in the directions of any recording.
Thanks
-Peter
M D Feilding Brass
www.feildingbrass.org.nz <http://www.feildingbrass.org.nz>

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325