From: owner-brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonathan Steer
Sent: Thursday, 06 December 2007 11:47
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BRASS-BAND] Players Required - Cornets Or Horns In The East London
/ Essex Area Xmas Eve
Hi Everyone,
Long shot I know but two of my players have let me down. I need (ideally) 2
Tenor Horns or 1 Cornet and 1 Tenor Horn for a Christmas Carol Concert at my
local church in Wennington (near Grays and Hornchurch) on Christmas Eve (7pm
start). Unfortunately there are no expenses on offer but I am happy to
supply a beer or two (or alternative) to anybody able to help. My
?arrangements? are basically straight from the OUP Carols for Choirs (so
that I can use the descants on last verses) so parts aren?t too strenuous (I
hope !).
Thanks in advance to anyone able to help
Jonathan
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21:29
Checked by AVG Free Edition.