Re: New Music Talent Show - Call For Bands

Alan,
I have replied to you directly.

> Hi Nigel
>
> Thanks for your email, Re: TV Show. Depending on dates, Ceramic Brass
> would be interested in entering this talent show. Based in
> Stoke-on-Trent, we would be available for either Birmingham or
> Manchester. I assume this is open to all sections? Could you please
> send me more details?

I have replied to you directly, but for any other requests for "more
information" (I have had some), please note that I included all the
information that I have in my original post.
Regards,
-Nigel
--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, ICQ#20252325