reqesting BB input:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/classical/lightfantastic/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/classical/lightfantastic/
- they are requesting input, and include Brass Bands - go for it!
I think the best bands play too much to themselves, considering all the time/effort/££ spent contesting, not enough to the public, partly the fault of BBC/ very negative treatment.  So, please test their invitation.
And, please excuse my wrong dates (one of them) for English Mid's Regionals in March, it should be the Saturday and Sunday 12-13th of course.
Rgds, JG, Warks
--
-
-