Looking for music - "Champions" by Carl Davis.

Does anyone have a recording or sheet music for a piece called "Sometimes"?

It is part of the soundtrack to the 1983 film "Champions" (about jockey Bob
Champion) and was written by Carl Davis.

It is quite a famous bit of music, but I can only find a Welsh Male Voice
Choir version of it on the internet, which is not quite right!  It is scored
for solo piano and orchestra. The last time I heard it, was as the closing
music to the BBC's coverage of the Grand National horse race this year.

There is a box of Celebrations in it for anyone who can find me a recording
for it! I have been looking for the piece for 10 years now, and have only
just found out what the damn thing is called.

There is an audio sample at:

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=102508595/pagename=/RP/CDN/CLASS/mu
zealbum.html/itemid=1044391

if anyone wants to help me.

Cheers,

Colin Harris (colin.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Musical Director: Ashington Colliery Band
1st Trombone: Five Rivers Brass