RE: Looking for music - "Champions" by Carl Davis.

I played this about 15 years ago with the Rothwell Temperance Band at a job
in Roundhay Park in Leeds.  I think it was just called "The Champions" or
something, but there is definately a brass band arrangement of it.  The band
is now the DUT Yorkshire Imps Rothwell Band, so if you can find someone who
plays with them they should be able to find it in their library.

Failing that, John Roberts was the conductor, he might be able to help you
out.

Best of luck with your search...

Tim Sawyer
Percussion