RE: Bands in France / consultants

I have a job which involves consultancy and frequent overseas trips at short notice for unknown lengths.

I had a very understanding band (Broseley) who managed to put up with this.  I had a number of very close calls with contests (including one occasion where I went straight from the stage to the airport).

It is entirely up to the band as to whether they are prepared to put up with this or not!

Daniel Sheard