Re: problems

to see the band, let alone the music.  Joking
apart though, I am astigmatic in my one 'good'
eye and find at times that everything is
blurred, especially in very cold weather and
when it is very bright.  I have very dark lenses
for the brightness, tinted lenses for when it is
bright stage lighting and (believe it or not!)
rose coloured glasses for when it is bright and
cold.  Sometimes I don't need any glasses.  It
depends on how tired I am most of the time or

<nofill>
Danny O'Brien,
Assistant Manager,
ARAMARK Ltd.,