Bolougne trip

Hi,

Cantium Brass will be performing at the Music of the Ramparts in Bolougne
France tomorrow Saturday 28th April but unfortunately our 1st Trombone and
two Cornet players are now unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances.

If you are interested in joining us on this trip Tomorrow, please email or
telephone 01304 380332 as soon as possible.

We depart Canterbury at 8.45am arrive in Bolougne via Euro Star, Concert 3.00
- 5.00 followed by a meal provided free of charge. Stop at one of the Duty
Free Shops before departing Bolougne at 10.21 local time. We estimate
arriving back at Canterbury at 10.30 p.m.

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Bridgette Goold (Band Manager)
Cantium Brass (Kent)