audio files please

Can you help.................
I've been collecting a list of music (  appropriate for weddings.........)
Can anyone send me some sound files for the following ( Full Band or 10 Piece
sounds ).
Also anything else you can suggest, thanks, Ed

Love is all around ( Wet Wet Wet )
Everything I do I do it for you ( Bryan Adams )
Memory ( from Cats )
Pie Jesu  ( religious? )
Light as Air ( incorporating air on a g-string and a whiter shade of pale )
Lighter than Air  ?? same ??
One day in you life
Love changes everything
The Mission
Bach suite #3.
"Just the Way you are" (Billy Joel' ) - Flugel solo ( Darrol Barry arr.)
Trumpet Voluntary
Trumpet tune & Air