Virus - please read this

  • Subject: Virus - please read this
  • From: Peter Younghusband <monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 18:27:56 +0800
  • Bcc:

Dear All,

If you have received a strange email from me since 8am GMT Saturday May
with an attachment, please do not open the attachment - it is a virus.

I have just discovered the infection.

The virus is called win.32.magistr and sends unsolicited email to people
in your address book as far as I can gather. The good news is that it
can be detected by all up to date virus checkers.

My sincere apologies - I am happy to say that I am now clean though.