Solo piece on RTB site.

I haven't sent anything to the Rothwell Temperance site lately but I was asked a
few weeks ago for a solo piece. Normally the answer to solo pieces is no but
Ellen has been very encouraging since I started writing these pieces so I made
an exception.

These pieces are a waltz of about grade 5/6 standard and a concert rondo which
is FIENDISHLY difficult. Although really written for flugel the pieces would
also suit the euph well. They are obviously OK for cornet or baritone as regards
range but I really had the mellower sound in mind. But by all means try them on
cornet and see what you think I am openminded!!

I haven't sent anything to the site lately but Tim is normally very good at
getting the pieces up quickly. Give him a day or two.

All the best

Steve Watkins.