Re: Brassed Off

Hi Sid,

Thanks very much for getting back to me.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to catch
up with you when you were in London.  I had to head back up north with Denis
and missed hearing any of the first section bands.  Next time for sure....

My band is presently negotiating the staging of a production here in
Tasmania and we were wondering about the music involved.  Is the Kevin
Bolton arrangement of 'En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor' used and how is all the
music (particularly this
piece) acquired?  Is the music supplied along with the scripts?  I thought
there was some question over copyright with the Rodrigo piece.  Is this
actually an issue?  How did the producers of your production deal with this
if it is?  Any clarification or other information you think might be worth
knowing about would be much appreciated.

Anyway, I trust you are well and know you are busy (who involved with a band
isn't?)  Hope to hear from you soon,

Wendy  xx