Lost band jacket at winter gardens last weekend....

Plea forwarded from Claire Hutchinson:
-----------------------------
My name is Claire and I play for Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass Band.
I was at the Senior Cup in Blackpool last weekend. Unfortunately while I
was in the pub, I think another band member picked up my band uniform by
mistake. I am desperate to find these items :
1. A Sovereign Jacket
2. A sovereign tie
3. Solo Cornet music folder
4. Black Jacket, shirt and trousers.
They were in a black & brown suit bag, and were last seen in the
Victoria Bar at the Winter Gardens.
If anyone should know of anything matching this could you please put
contact me or give my email address to them.
Kazoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanx a million, and I really hope that you can help me, as I need all
these things the weekend, its quite urgent.
Thanx
Claire**