Re: Cornet Duet

Hi,
Me and my partner (in duets) just recently won the NZ Jnr. Duet title with a
piece called,
"Concertino" by Fernand Andrieu it is a really cool piece, and really tests
you as a duet.
Last year when we won the duet we played "Grand Duo Brillant" by L.
Carnivez, this is not as challenging but has some really nice writing in it.
I'm not sure where  you would get these pieces from though.

Anthony Smith
Timaru Municipal Band
New Zealand