Sparke Concerto Grosso

A few weeks ago I downloaded (via Napster) the Concerto Grosso by Philip
Sparke.  I can't begin to say the wonder I feel every time I hear it (or any
other of Sparke's pieces).

My question is, does anyone know which band recorded this?  As a clue, they
played it absolutely perfectly and their musicionship was superb in every
way.  I just want to know who is responsible for my enormous joy every time
I listen to it.

Thanks,