Ground Force - looking for Sympathy.

My wife is addicted to the gardening programme "Ground Force".
Its soundtrack is little ditties played by Black Dyke, which is nice.

However, if I hear that tune one more time I am going to scream!!!!
Are there any other suffering spouses out there who have had to suffer
likewise!?

Colin Harris (colin.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Musical Director: Ashington Colliery Band
1st Trombone: Five Rivers Brass