RE: Sparke Concerto Grosso

As regards the Rimsky, it does have some good moments,
however methinks it may just be the emmmmm.......interesting
interpretation from Norman Law which makes it a little less
interesting . Still, a good recording by Christian Lindberg or Ian
Bousfield should bring the piece to life for you.
Plus it's a bit easy, I almost decided to play it at my performance
exam last Friday. Lazy boy that I am.
Cheers
Mark B