I'm stumped!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Brass Band movement I need your help!

In a month or sos time, my brother and I are playing at a concert
commemorating the retirement of the music teacher that taught us at Junior
School. Weve been asked to play a duet, but I have no idea what to play!

I guess it could be with or without piano accompaniment, and I want it to be
flashy (we are both advanced players). I thought of the Paris Polka by
Poulenc but thats only 45 seconds long, and something like the Vivaldi
double trumpet concerto is a little too high to sound effective on Bb
instruments (my brother only has a Bb)

Basically Im after suggestions for duets, with or without piano
accompaniment for two Bb trumpets or cornetsany ideas?

Regards,

Steve Bailey