Re: Ground Force - looking for Sympathy.

I know we are sick of it but I wanted to add my say!

I've played it in my two main bands (most of the cornet parts, back row more
than dull, front row slightly more interesting!) and I'm beginning to
develop a nervous ch everytime it gets pulled out by a conductor. I'm
dreading the parks season this summer as it is a favourite for most people!
Little do they know of the trauma it causes me! ;-)

Matt Hale
Moulton 77
Ware Brass