Re: I'm stumped!

Hi,

Just a couple of suggestions:

1. Forest Warblers
2. Playmates
3. Two Comrades

all from the Write and Round Soloist's Companion volume 1. These can be
played with any pair of the same instrument. I think that there are only
brass band parts available but my teacher and I had great success with these
any accompaniment. You may just have to jig the in-between bits a little.

Regards,

David Gosling
Systems Engineering
Loughborough University.