Re: I'm stumped!

Hi Steve,

Off the top of my head I can't think of a suitable duet, but if you can
find a third trumpeter how about Benjamin Britten's Fanfare for St.
Edmondsbury? This comes to mind because I heard John Wallace and two
other trumpeters from the Wallace Collection play this last weekend.

Regards,

Simon

P.S. I'm still playing with the Weymouth Arts Centre Orchestra.

--
Simon Richards