Help - missing parts

Could any band librarians please help us out with copies of the
following parts which are missing from our library:

1) Sutton, The Clyde Slider [1st Trombone]

2) King, Galloping Home (arr. Relton) [1st Baritone]

3) Dutton, South Coast (March), (arr. Cresswell) [Solo Cornet]

4) Saint-Saens, The Swan, (arr. Snell) [Solo Euphonium]

5) Androzzo, If I Can Help Somebody (arr. Wright) [2nd Horn]

6) Handel, The Messiah (arr. Wright) [1st Baritone]

7) Beethoven, Minuet in G (arr. Herbert) [2nd Baritone]

Thanks in advance.

Simon Richards,
Durnovaria Silver Band, Dorchester, Dorset.

--
Simon Richards

mailto:s.richards@xxxxxxxxxxx