HELLO!!!

Hello All

My name is Marie Evans and I am a front row cornet player with
Cottingham brass band. We are a championship section band located in the
North East of Britain near Hull.

I have just joined the list so thought I would post a hello just to
introduce myself.

I am very in-to the brass band scene and love all aspects of banding so
it great to get in touch with with others with similar interests.

Well thats all for now I'm sure I will be hearing from you soon

Marie Evans