Re: Looking for a band

andy.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anybody know of any bands in or around the surrounding area(s) of
 Bromsgrove, that wouldn't mind me popping along to a rehearsal every now and
 then? >>
Andy
We're not quite in the Bromsgrove area but you're always welcome to come for
a blow at Bedrock (1st section and probably 20 minutes drive from where you
are). Email me offline if you're interested.

Big Chap
Bedworth Brass