A number of questions

Please can anybody on the list help me with the following questions.

1) Is there anybody on the list who lives in Austria / has lived in Austria
/ or is Austrian - if so, please could they contact me off list.

2) Does anybody know where I can obtain march card size folders - I'm sure
some of you know what I mean - they are march card size, usually spiral
bound and contain about 12 clear plastic wallets. I've looked on the
internet and at trade stands at the last couple of contests I been at, but I
haven't found any yet. Anybody know how much they cost?

3) Has anybody on the list got any experience of changing your embouchure?
What does it involve, how do you do it, are there any books or articles on
the subject? I gave up playing about 7 years ago, ostensibly to persue a
university career and now conduct rather than play, but I'd like to get my
lip back in. Before I stopped playing regularly I was having problems
because my embouchure had "slipped" which meant my lip was shot after about
30 mins of playing!! I've done a bit of playing recently on different
instruments and it's not as bad as it used to be, but I know I will slip
back into bad habits if I keep playing seriously. Any advice will be
appreciated!

That should keep us busy for a while!
Thanks in advance to any respondents.
Best wishes