B flat cornets and Tubas wanted

Hi Listees,

The Woods Manufacturing Co. Brass Band (UK) is playing in the Nova Scotia
International Tattoo in Halifax, Canada.  We do, however, need some B flat
cornet players for the front and back rows.  We are also short of a tuba or
two.  If you want to go with us, and it is a truly brilliant event, please
contact Craig Roberts on woodsbrassband@xxxxxxxxxxxx

All you need is your air fare and some spending money.

The dates are 21st June until 9th July.

If you want to know what it's all about then take a look at their web
site  www.nstattoo.ca

Thanks
Norma Moss
Soprano Cornet