Re: George Marshall

Kev

This may not be all that you need but it might help.  I obtained the
information from a book "Triumph of Faith", the life story of George
Marshall.  Oddly enough, despite all the wonderful music the book does
describe, I can find no reference to "Ransomed".  This is a solo that I have
played in the past.

I am sure that there are other SA list members who can provide more
information or why not try contacting the SA directly at
www.salvationarmy.co.uk

I know that he died on 14th January 1956 aged 69 and that he was born about
1887/8

Regards

Keith